When was the last time you looked in the mirror and smiled? Did the appearance of your teeth make you happy? Was there something you wanted to change? If you’ve lost all or most of your natural teeth due to trauma, gum disease, or tooth decay, you can restore your smile. At Caring Dental of Spotswood, we can help you smile again.
Dentures are removable appliances used to replace missing teeth. We can create a set of dentures that look like natural teeth and gums to provide a beautiful smile. A complete set of dentures replaces all of your teeth, or you can get partial dentures if you still have some natural teeth.
Benefits of Dentures
- Restores Chewing Function — It’s hard to chew and properly digest food with missing teeth or damaged gums. Dentures help to restore chewing function and make it possible for patients to enjoy many of their favorite foods again.
- Speak Clearly — Wearing dentures improves the function of the mouth and the ability to pronounce words. To say words correctly, your tongue pushes against your teeth to create the proper sounds.
- Youthful appearance — Dentures can correct the aging effects on facial features caused by missing teeth, such as sagging cheeks. Your new smile gives you a more youthful look.
- Durable — Dentures can last between five and 10 years before requiring replacement. They are a cost-effective solution for restoring your smile.
- Removability — Remove the dentures for cleaning or when you’re sleeping. The flexibility helps ease stress and anxiety many people have about getting dentures.
As an alternative to conventional dentures, you can get an implant-supported overdenture. We use strategically placed dental implants to secure your dentures.
You don’t have to worry about the dentures slipping out of place when you talk or eat. The enhanced stability helps you to chew your food properly, which aids in better digestion.
We can help you determine the best denture option to serve your needs. If you live in Spotswood, New Jersey, or the neighboring areas, contact our office to schedule an appointment.