February is the month we love to show our appreciation to patients just like you. We care for our patients so much that we want to provide you with the most comfortable, pain free dental experience possible. Yes, that is possible! Would you like to know how we do it?
At Caring Dental of Spotswood, we use the latest dental technology, like the Biolase WaterLase® laser, to provide you with more comfortable, less invasive fillings and gum disease treatments. WaterLase® is a water-energized laser beam that does what a traditional dental drill achieves, but with less of the “drill” quality that can make patients nervous and uncomfortable.
WaterLase® provides benefits to patients that include:
- Procedures that can be performed with little to no anesthesia
- Elimination of that screeching drill sound that has you clenching your fists
- Continuous water spray that keeps your tooth hydrated and prevents uncomfortable heat
- Effective treatment without risk of infection, tissue damage or tooth fractures
- High level of accuracy that eliminates harm to adjacent teeth and tissue, so your recovery will be faster
If you need a filling, Waterlase® allows us to remove decay and fill your tooth without the needles. Not only will you walk out with a healthier tooth, but you will be able to eat and talk normally right away.
We also use Waterlase® to treat patients with gum disease more efficiently. We can precisely treat the affected gum tissue without damaging the healthy areas of the mouth. This helps protect the teeth and gums from further infection and trauma.
Our dental team looks forward to treating you with comfortable, stress-free dental care at your next visit. As always, please let us know how we can make your appointment better — we love to help our patients!